HPE PROLIANT ML350 GEN10 SERVER
HPE PROLIANT ML350 GEN10 SERVER
Driving a wide range of workloads with a flexible, shorter and rackable chassis design that can fit in different physical environments.
- Supports additional Intel® Second Generation Xeon® Scalable processors with exceptional performance gains.
- Supports the new 16 TB LFF SATA / SAS HDDs boosting internal storage capacity up to 192 TB in LFF configuration.
- Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and One Button Secure Erase
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Supports the new HPE NVidia Quadro P1000 and P2200 GPU modules for low end graphics. HPE NVidia Tesla T4
- (16GB) universal GPU module which supports multiple types of workloads including ML (Machine Learning) / DL (Deep
- Learning) Training and Inference, HPC, Rendering and Graphics.
- 4U tower with rack conversion capability
Notes: When deployed as a Rack model, this system will take up 5U-height space in a standard data center rack facility.
- 8 SFF chassis with optional SFF or LFF HDD cage kit (s), NVMe Express Bay, half-height (5.25”) media bay up to 2, and 1 slim-line DVD bay kit options
- 4 LFF chassis with optional LFF or SFF HDD cage kit (s), half-height (5.25”) media bay up to 2, and 1 slim-line DVD bay kit options
- 4 LFF NHP chassis with optional LFF NHP HDD cage kit (s), half-height (5.25”) media bay up to 2, and 1 slim-line DVD bay kit options
- The 8 SFF chassis can be upgraded with SFF HDD cage kit (s) to 16 or 24 SFF. Note a field upgrade to 24 SFF will require redundant fan kit (874572-B21).
- The 8 SFF NVMe Express Bay option (874569-B21) can only be leveraged in the SFF chassis and installed in Box 2.Maximum of 8 SFF NVMe PCIe drives are supported when two ML350 Gen10 NVMe Riser boards (shipped in 874569-B21) are populated. When only one Riser board is populated, then 4 NVMe drives are supported. Note a field upgrade to NVMe Express Bay will require redundant fan kit (874572-B21).
- The 4 LFF HP or NHP chassis can be upgraded with LFF HDD cage kit (s) or LFF NHP HDD cage kit (s) to 8 or 12 LFF.Note a field upgrade to 12 LFF either in LFF hot-plug or LFF non-hot-plug chassis will require redundant fan kit (874572-B21).
- The 8 SFF or 4 LFF or 4 LFF NHP chassis can be upgraded to add half-height media bay up to 2, and/or 1 slim-line DVD in Box1. Note a field upgrade to fully populate front storage bays (Box1, 2 and 3 fully loaded) will require redundant fan kit (874572-B21).
- Now the system can support mixed SFF and LFF HDD cages in one system, for example, 4LFF + 8SFF + 4LFF based on a 4LFF chassis. If the max. number of drives are installed in all three drive boxes, the redundant fan cage kit (874572-B21) is required.
- Standard – fan types included
- 1P models typically ship with 2 standard fans located at system rear. These two fans are default inside every ML350 Gen10 unit and do NOT support hot-plug operations.
- 2P models typically ship with 6 standard fans which provides N+1 redundant fan feature in most of the situations. For support detail or restriction, refer to ML350 Gen10 User Guide.
- Optional redundant fan kit (874572-B21) provides advanced cooling and redundancy functionality in heavier configurations. Configurations that require this kit are provided in later sections. Refer to the User Guide for special configuration scenarios where this kit is required but does not provide redundancy feature.