HPE PROLIANT DL20 GEN10 SERVER
HPE PROLIANT DL20 GEN10 SERVER
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Server powered by Intel Xeon E Processor, Pentium and Core i3 processors provides a unique blend of enterprise class capabilities & value.
- Supports latest Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors up to 8 cores and 9th Gen Core™ i3 and Pentium® G processors and 2666MT/s UDIMM with support for Intel® Software Guard Extensions. Intel® SGX is an architecture extension designed to increase the security of application code and data.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with Intel Xeon E-2200, i3-9300 and G5420.
- Storage enhancements in the form of increased capacity of up to 6 SFF drives & M.2 SSDs for boot
- Dedicated iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission
- New 480GB NVMe SSD support
- From 01 March 2020, European Union (EU) Lot 9 regulation will take effect. Complying with Lot 9 is a necessary part of acquiring the CE marking. For more information please visit HPE ERP Lot9 Declaration and HPE Lot 9 conformance
- 290W 92% power efficiency non-redundant power supply will continue to support Pre-Configured Models in regions where CE marking is NOT mandatorily required (rest of the globe, except EMEA).
- In EMEA, orders starting from from 01 March 2020, to be compliant with EU Lot 9, new 290W non-redundant Platinum power supply with 94% power efficiency will be introduced and to replace the original 92% power supply, in support of both Pre-Configured Models and Configured Factory Integrated Models (CTO/FIO).
- 290W 94% efficiency Platinum non-redundant power supply would also be available in rest of the globe, for orders starting from 01 Mar 2020, ONLY in Configured Factory Integrated Models (CTO/FIO). These models would be compliant with EU Lot 9 regulation.
- To be compliant with EU Lot 9, more choice of Power Supplies with 500W 94% efficiency and 800W 48VDC 96% efficiency Flex Slot Redundant Power Supplies are available.
- Warranty increased from 1yr to 3yrs (parts, labor & Onsite support)
- 1U rack
- 4 SFF with options supporting: +2 SFF
- 2 LFF Hot Plug
- 2 LFF Non Hot Plug
- Includes 3 standard single rotor non-hot plug and non-redundant fans
Notes: This applies for all three chassis: 2LFF NHP, 2LFF HP and 4SFF HP
- Processor Type Intel®
- Processor Family Intel® Xeon® E-2100 / 2200 series, Intel® Core™ i3, Intel® Pentium®
- Processor Core Available 8 or 6 or 4 or 2
- Processor Cache Installed Up to 16 MB L3
- Maximum Memory 64 GB
- Memory Slots 4 DIMM slots, maximum
- Memory Type Up to 16 MB L3
- Memory Protection Features ECC
- Drive Supported 2 Non-hot plug LFF or 2 Hot plug LFF or 4+2 Hot plug SFF
- Network Controller 1 GB 361i Ethernet adapter 2 ports (or) 1 Gb 332i Ethernet adapter 2 ports
- Remote Management Software HPE iLO5
- System Fan Features Non-hot plug non-redundant
- Power Supply Type 290W entry-level power supply or 500W Flex Slot redundant power supply or 800W 48VDC Flex Slot redundant power supply
- Expansion Slots Two maximum, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Storage Controller HPE S100i, HPE Smart Array E208i-a or HPE Smart Array P408i-a
- Warranty Standard Statement Server Warranty includes 3-years
- Form Factor 1U
- Weight (imperial) 18 lb minimum 20.81 lb maximum
- Weight (metric) 6 kg minimum 9.46 kg maximum
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 70 x 17.11 x 15.05 in (HxWxD)
- Product Dimensions (metric) 32 x 43.46 x 38.22 cm (HxWxD)