MITEL H30 HEADSET
MITEL H30 HEADSET
The H30 provides a unique, 3-microphone system with intelligent noise-cancelation.
The H30 stereo Contact Center headset is designed for softphone environments with features that combat background noise and interruptions to help you drive customer satisfaction.
- This lightweight headset (96g / 3.4oz without cord) is designed to be worn all day without causing you discomfort
- The H30 boasts industry leading 3-digital-microphone based noise suppression that removes up to 36 dB of background noise so your callers only hear your voice and not the noise in the room around you
- Protection of your hearing was paramount in the design of the H30 with sound protection features such as:
- PeakStop which filters out sudden peaks in volume
- Intelligent Volume Control which lets you personalize the sound level to your preference and then ensuring audio stays within this envelop – no more going from hardly being able to hear the caller on one call to being blasted out on the next
- The headset is built for intense use with reinforced cords and a flexible 300° spinnable boom arm to ensure lasting performance that is backed by a 3-year warranty for your peace of mind
- With 360° visible busy lights on both earcups lets others will know when not to disturb you
- The dual “stereo” earcups provide passive noise cancellation to help keep you from being distracted by what’s going on around you
- The headset exudes quality with premium materials including soft foam cushioning and leatherette where it counts
- We’ve even included a Quick Disconnect USB extender cable in the box – everything you need to get started
- The headset plugs directly into your PC via a USB-C cable or USB-A when used with the USB Quick Disconnect extender cable
– Compatible with standard Mitel Applications – See compatibility matrix