MICONTACT CENTER ENTERPRISE
All-in-one interaction management platform that transforms dated voice-only call centers into omnichannel customer experience centers.
Today’s consumer is digital. They would rather interact through digital channels like email, chat, SMS text and social media. Regardless of which channel they choose to engage with you, they expect the experience to be consistent. Bolting on point solutions for each media type introduces unnecessary complications and inconsistent service. MiContact Center Enterprise is designed to give your customers consistent, quality experiences throughout their omnichannel journey.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATEVER THE CONTACT METHOD
- Provide consistent, high quality customer service across all the contact methods that customers choose to use (phone, email, SMS text, web chat, and social media).
- FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
- Enjoy the flexibility of deploying MiContact Center Enterprise on premise, virtualized in your data center, in a hybrid configuration or in a private cloud with native multi-tenanting.
- IMPROVE FIRST CONTACT RESOLUTION
- Agents collaborate instantaneously with experts to resolve customer inquiries on first contact resulting in fewer interaction transfers and customer call backs.
- MOBILE WORKFORCE
- Agents stay connected and work from anywhere using a smartphone. Supervisors view real-time dashboards and make configuration changes to agents, queues, skills, and priorities on their tablets.
- OPEN ARCHITECTURE
- Achieve true business process efficiency with our open APIs and toolkits. Integrate 3rd party applications like WFM, CRM, IVR, and ERP, etc. with ease. Our Open Media API provides prioritized routing, queueing and reporting of any 3rd party media type.
- PROVIDE LOW-COST SELF-SERVICE
- Empower customers to serve themselves via phone, email or web with a virtual assistant style interface that provides answers to their burning questions.
- SCALABILITY AND RESILIENCY
- Aggregate multiple systems under a resilient network operation center (NOC) style environment for large-scale, dispersed deployments of up to 30,000 concurrent agents.